Our Treatment Center's Internship Program offers students real world counseling experience. Students duties include the following but not limited to:
1. Individual and Family Counseling. Intakes, creating treatment and discharge plans.
2. Demonstrate Ethical and Professional Behavior.
3. Engage Diversity and Difference in Practice.
4. Apply their understanding of social, economic, and environmental justice to advocate for human rights at the individual and system levels.
5. Use and translate research evidence to inform and improve practice, policy, and service delivery.
Our interns come to us from a variety of Universities: NCCU, N.C. A&T University, Capella University, Walden University, Liberty University, Duke University and more.......
Currently we are accepting interns for Spring 2019. Please send your request to: [email protected]